My son has a girlfriend.
That is all.
(Some of your replies to my posts lately have me thinking I should clarify something I don’t really want to talk about: Pablo moved back to...
I accidentally bought Oreos with birthday cake filling
life is hell
1. I have eaten half a king cake over the past two days. To make up for that lapse, I have turned to such health foods as pasta, garlic bread, French fries, and approximately one full box of red wine.
2. Things are different. Things are good.
3. I constantly fear becoming one of those girls who abandons her friends whenever a manfolk comes along. It is one of my biggest pet peeves in others and I feel overwhelming guilt when I see it in myself.
4. I hate missing great parties.
5. It is concerning that I could not locate Mongolia on a map until a few days ago.
6. An incredibly intimidating professor called me a “heartbreaker” the other day. I giggled for approximately a lifetime.
7. Someone brought a Corgi puppy to school today and therefore all things are better.
8. Excedrin is my new Lord and savior. Spread the gospel.